Manuel Mill



The Manuel Mill

History of the Manuel Mill The earliest (1878) Manuel Mill stood near the site of today’s Hunter Dam, off Highway 4. It was an old mill when Manuel became its owner, having been built in 1855 by William Hanford (Linebaugh and Fuller, no date, unpub. Ms: 95).This mill became the property of Kimball and Cutting by 1859, and these two businessmen ran it until they...

VIEW DETAILS...

VIEW DETAILS